Thank the Lord that 2020 is almost over. It’s been without a doubt the most eventful/uneventful years of our lives. But at least we had the… internet? With all it’s flaws? Here’s Oxygen’s best Irish viral moments of the year:
5. Miggle D Higgledy’s dog interrupting his presidential speech for some urgent belly rubs. I still haven’t quite got over this.
4. Daniel O’Donnell visits a Donegal hospital to give the elderly residents a serotonin boost with social distance concert
3. Morgan Bullock setting the dancefloor on fire while Irish dancing to Savage (remix)
2. Ste Brown giving us a tour around the Noggin worthy of Discover Ireland
- Adam King giving us the virtual hug we all needed