Pick up an Oxygen Goodie Bag on campuses this week and receive a money- off voucher and two delicious recipes from Donegal Catch!
Why not use it to make some spooky snacks, such as these delicious salt and vinegar haddock eyeballs?
- Pre heat oven to 200°C/ Fan 180C/Gas mark 6. Place haddock bites on a baking tray and cook on the top shelf of a pre-heated oven. Turn halfway through cooking time. Do not reheat.
- Whilst the Haddock Bites are cooking, use a small cookie cutter to cut small circles from the cucumber slices, then set them aside.
- Place a small amount of ketchup into a small food bag and snip off one of the corners to make a makeshift piping bag.
- Pipe a small amount of ketchup onto the middle of each cucumber slice and place an olive on top of the ketchup, pressing lightly to squish the ketchup out a small bit.
- When the Haddock Bites are cooked, place them onto your serving platter and use a small amount of ketchup to attach each ‘pupil’ to a Haddock Bites.
- Use the remaining ketchup to pipe lines on each Bite – to resemble a bloodshot eye – then serve with extra ketchup for dipping!
Find this recipe and more here, and don’t forget to pick up your Donegal Catch voucher and recipes in our Goodie Bag campaign!
Sign up for the campaign here.