A quick and easy healthy dinner. Can be eaten cold the next if kept in an airtight container in the fridge.
• 450g egg noodles
• 1 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp sunflower oil
• 4 chicken breasts, finely sliced
• 1 tsp ginger, grated
• 100g, baby corn, halved diagonally
• 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed and roughly chopped
• 50g sugar snap peas
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1.Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and coat in the sesame oil.
• 2.Heat ½ teaspoon of sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan. When the oil is just smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes, until just cooked. Set aside.
• 3.Add another ½ teaspoon of oil and stir-fry the ginger, bok choy and corn for a further three minutes, or until just tender.Return the chicken to the pan, with the sugar snap peas, noodles, soy sauce and honey. Toss together for two minutes, and serve in bowls.