Oxygen.ie is looking for a female focus editor. As Ireland’s leading student website, we are looking for someone who can help ensure that our site provides content that is interesting and relevant to female students nationwide.
The job will consist of the following duties:
- Creating and editing content aimed at female students.
- Working with our existing editor.
- Recruiting and liaising with contributors in order the keep the content relevant and high-quality.
- Setting out plans for the coming weeks and alligning the sites content with the Facebook and Twitter pages along with the Oxygen App.
- Promoting campaigns for Oxygen.ie partners and sponsors.
- Ensuring the site is the resource for student women to learn about serious issues that affect them, as well as to read interesting or funny content.
- The successful candidate should also be savvy in the fields of social media, digital content, and have an interest in women’s issues.
The role requires the editor to be in the office (off Pembroke Street) at least 20 hours each week, with a weekly stipend as compensation.
This is a huge and invaluable opportunity for any budding writer to have going forward in their careers, and will guarantee the successful applicant nationwide coverage for their efforts.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!