1. All our competitions are only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
2. Any person entering one of our competitions will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid.
4. Any prizes won through our competitions are not transferable or exchangeable.
5. All entrants in our competitions must be aged 18 years or older and enrolled in a 3rd level institution.
6. Any competition in which the winners are chosen by Oxygen.ie will be done so at random from all valid competition entrants.
7. The winners will be notified by phone or email.
8. The decision of Oxygen.ie will be final and binding of all entrants. Oxygen.ie will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
9. Our competitions are not open to directors, management, employees or appointed intermediaries of Oxygen.ie, nor to any other person connected with our competitions, or to any close friends or relations of any Generation Y employee.
10. Our competitions are only open to current students.
11. Oxygen.ie reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change our competitions at any time without notice.
12. Oxygen.ie reserve the right to verify the validity of entrants, and to disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
13. Oxygen.ie accept no responsibility for the winner’s failure to take delivery of a prize.
14. The winning entrants of any competition grant Oxygen.ie permission to publish his/her name and images for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notification or consent being required.
15. All entrants to any of our competitions will be added to the Oxygen.ie e-mail database.
16. The promoter is Oxygen.ie, registered in Ireland. Registered office in 177 Lower Rathmines Road, Rathmines. Dublin 6.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Last updated: August 26, 2019
Oxygen.ie (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Oxygen.ie website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.